You may download English Khmer Dictionary for macOS to install on your Mac PC to help you to learn or using the English language.
If you are Cambodian and you are learning English, you will need to download English Khmer Dictionary for macOS or Windows or smartphone as well. A dictionary could help you to understand the word meaning, styling, grammar, and how to use the phrase correctly. And also English Khmer dictionary could help you to know how to pronounce the English word correctly.
In my previous post, I’ve talked about Download Electronic Khmer to Khmer Chuon Nath Dictionary for Mac. I believe that the English Khmer dictionary is also necessary for Cambodians who are learning English as a second language. In this post, I will show you how to download and install the English Khmer dictionary for your Mac computer.
Download the dictionary file.
For the macOS user, They can go to download English Khmer Dictionary for macOS from the dictionary app developer website below:
Installing English Khmer Dictionary for macOS
After your downloading complete, now let’s see how to install English Khmer Dictionary on your Mac computer step by step below.
To install the English Khmer for Mac Computer, please do the following instruction steps by steps in this post. After you have downloaded the English Khmer Dictionary, please follow the steps below to perform the installation for your Mac PC:
- Step 1: If you have downloaded the dictionary files, please go to your download folder, or if you have already existed the dictionary file, please to folder directory that you stored the dictionary file. In most cases, the downloaded files are in zip format. In macOS, you can unzip the by double clicks the zip file to unzip.
- Step 2: After you expanded the English to Khmer Dictionary file, please right-click on “sbbic-english-khmer.dictionary” and then select “copy sbbic-english-khmer.dictionary.“
- Step 3: And then, Please go to iFinder -> Go -> Applications. Please open the Dictionary app in the “Application” folder.
- Step 4: Now, after you opened the Dictionary app in the macOS Application folder, Please go to Dictionary menu bar -> File -> Open Dictionary Folder.
- Step 5: As you have copied the dictionary file in Step 2, Now Please right-click in Dictionar Folder and then click on “Paste item.”
- Step 6: To continue to the next steps, please restart the dictionary app first. And also, you can restart the dictionary app by going to the Dictionary menu bar -> Dictionary -> Quit Dictionary.
The final step:
- Step 7: After you have reopened the Dictionary app, please go to Menu bar -> Dictionary -> Preferences. In the Preferences tab under the section: “Drag preference source into the order you prefer.” Please scroll down and looking for the “SBBIC English Khmer Dictionary” and then tick in the checkbox. Well, now you see the SBBIC English Khmer Dictionary available in the Dictionary bar.
Now you have completed installing English Khmer Dictionary for macOS. And also, you can now enjoy using the dictionary right on your Mac computer. Overmore, if you want to install Khmer to Khmer dictionary for your Mac, please read here. Download Electronic Khmer to Khmer Chuon Nath Dictionary for Mac.
More tips for Cambodian macOS users
If you are using a Mac computer, you can check my other post that may be useful for you. Here you can read tips about how to install font Khmer on macOS. And also, you can Download Font Khmer Unicode for Mac OS to use in your document and any design artwork. Moreover, you can check all the articles related to macOS in the archives page here.
After you read this article, I hope that you can English Khmer Dictionary for macOS by your self. Let’s enjoy to use it. Thank you so much for reading my post. And also, If you have any opinions related to the topic, installing the English Khmer Dictionary for Mac computer, please leave your comment below the article. If you found this article is useful, please share it with your social account. And also, you get a new post like this via email by subscribing to my blog.