This post will show you the completed guide about how to install font Khmer on macOS for MacBook, iMac, Mac Pro, and Mac Mini users.
In my previous post, I’ve talked about Download Font Khmer Unicode for Mac OS. Now I would like to show you the complete guide about how to install Khmer Unicode font on macOS. Most of font Khmer Unicode could work both on Windows OS and macOS. And also, if you have existing font Khmer on your computer, you may use that font to install on your Mac. Please keep in mind that, It isn’t all fonts font Khmer Unicode working correctly in all applications an OS.
If you have any issues with using font Khmer Unicode, please read my other post for solutions. Here you can read: how to fix font Khmer Unicode that working incorrectly in Adobe Photoshop. And also, if you have an issue with Telegram on Windows that shows Khmer scripts to small, please read this post. How to fix Khmer text shows too small in Telegram, Line, Whatsapp, on Windows 10 PC. And also, you can download font Khmer Unicode for Adobe Photoshop.
Font Khmer Unicode installation in Mac.
Before to get started to install font Khmer on mac, first, you need to have font Khmer Unicode files. You can Download Font Khmer Unicode for Mac OS or use the existing font files in your Windows computer.
There two ways to install the fonts in Mac. Now please follow steps by steps for each method to install font Khmer.
Install font one by one.
You can install the selected font that you like on Mac. By following these steps:
- Step 1: Download Font Khmer Unicode for Mac OS. And also, macOS will support Windows font as well, so you can choose existing font Khmer in your computer to install on your Mac. In most cases, font files that you downloaded are zip files. In Mac, to unzip a file, you can double click on the zip files to extract the zip package.
- Step 2: After you unzipped the font files, you can click on any font to preview it. There are a lot of font files, and sometimes you only use a few fonts. Now you can preview the font fist, and you can decide to choose a font that you like to install.
- Step 3: After you preview the font, now to install the font, please click on the install button at the right bottom of the font preview tab.
Once you complete all the steps above, you will be able to use the font that you installed in your Mac. And also, you can easily install multiple fonts at a time with Font Book. Now let’s see step by step below.
Bulk install Khmer fonts in Mac.
If you don’t care about what is font layout looks like, and you want to install all the font files so you can bulk install multiple fonts at a time.
To install font Khmer on macOS with Font Book, please following step by step below:
- Step 1: Download Font Khmer Unicode for Mac OS. Once you have completed downloading the Khmer Unicode font, Please can double click on the zip files to extract the zip package.
- Step 2: In the macOS menu bar, please click on the search button to search for “Font Book.” And then click on “Font Book“.
- Step 3: After you opened the Font Book, Please open your folder that you store the font files, fit Command + A in the fonts folder and then drag and drop the font file into the Font Book window.
Ok, now you know all the methods to install font Khmer Unicode in Mac. And also you before to install the font, you can preview it and select to install the only font that you want. However, if you don’t care about how is font layout, and you want to install all the fonts, then you can perform bulk install multiple fonts at a time with the Font book. Let’s those installed font!
Thank you very much for taking the time to read my blog. If you would get more posts like this post, please subscribe to my blog to get new articles automatically via email.